Paris, 23 January 2015
Scotto & Associés has assisted Safic-Alcan's management during a tertiary LMBO by Euromezzanine and Sagard, along with SGCP, who have acquired the group from Parquest Capital.
The firm's team was formed of:
- Nicolas Menard-Durand and Tessa Parodi de Schonen from the corporate team; and
- our tax team.
Other advisers on the transaction:
- DC Advisory advised the management
- Leonardo advised the sellers
Other law firms:
- King & Wood Mallesons assisted Euromezzanine and Sagard
- Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co assisted SGCP
- DLA Piper assisted Parquest
- White & Case assisted the corporate banks